Started the PhD course at year 2007(1386).
Date of Birth: 19/9/1981
Marital status: SINGLE
Parasitology Department, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Tehran University , Tehran, Iran.
-D.V.M. 2000 majoring in field of doctor veterinary of medicine / Urumia state university, Urumia.
-MSc. : Veterinary Parasitology / Tehran University, Tehran.
Thesis / Dissertations:
Membership in societies:
- Iranian Society of Parasitology(ISP): Member from 2002.
1- Collecting and deliberation of poultry and carnivorous parasites for parasitic museum. January 2008
2- Collecting and deliberation of fish parasites for parasitic museum. November 2007
1. Youssefi, M.R., Aminpour, A., Arabkhazaeli, F. (2008)Dermatitis caused by Simulium (Blackflies) Bite , Iranian journal of Parasitology., (3), pp, 48-53.
2. Jafari Shoorijeh, S., Ramin, A.G., Maclachlan, N.J., Osburn, B.I., Tamadon, A., Behzadi, M.A., Mahdavi, M., Araskhani, A., Samani, D., Rezajou, N., Amin-Pour, A. (2008) High seroprevalence of bluetongue virus infection in sheep flocks in West Azerbaijan, Iran, Comparative Immunology, Microbiology and infectious Disease, Accepted 10 October 2008.Available online 6 December 2008. Article in Press.
Papers presented in Symposiums or Congresses:
1. Incidence of pollution to Pedicolosis in pationts referring to Healt Center of Shemiranat Tehran, Transboundary Disease Workshop” Foot and Mouth Disease, PPR and Tick and Tick-born Disease, Razi Vaccine & Serum Research Institue , 18-22 Nov, 2007, Iran.
2. Ixodid tick species infesting sheep and cattle in Kelardasht, Iran 6th national and first regional congress of Parasitology and Parasitic disease, May 28-30, 2008, Razi vaccine and serum research Institue, Iran.
3. In vivo evaluation of anti-parasitic effects of Artemisia absinthium extracts on Syphacia parasite, Iran 6th national and first regional congress of Parasitology and Parasitic disease, May 28-30, 2008, Razi vaccine and serum research Institue, Iran.
4. The influence of Ketamin and Ketamin-Diazepam injection in cat CNS, 1stst ICVPS), Oct 4-5, 2008 Tehran, Iran. International Congress of Veterinary pharmacology & pharmaceutical Science (1
5. Study of buffalo’s hydatid cyst prevalence, fertility and activity rate in Iran, Iran 7th national and second regional congress of Parasitology and Parasitic disease.
6. Comparative genotyping of Echinococcus granulosus infecting buffalo in Iran using cox1 gene, Iran 7th national and second regional congress of Parasitology and Parasitic disease.
7. case report of lamb death by Taenia hydatigena larvae in liver tissue, Iran 7th national and second regional congress of Parasitology and Parasitic disease.
Foreign languages proficiency:
-Persian : Native