Date of birth: 16.08.1975
Phone number: 0098 171 4421651 0098 171 4421651 , 3
Department of Medical Parasitology & Mycology, School of Medicine, Golestan University of Medical Sciences, Gorgan, Iran
-Ph. D.: 2009 Medical parasitology / Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
-MSc.: 2004 Medical parasitology / Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
Thesis / Dissertations:
PhD Thesis title: Intra genotype study on Larval stage of Echinococcus granulosus isolated from human and some domestic animals using mitochondrial DNA, RAPD-PCR and mutation scanning-sequencing approach
Membership in societies:
-ISP (Iranian Society of Parasitology)
-Infectious Diseases Research Center, Golestan University of Medical Sciences
-Teaching Parasitology in Golestan University of Medical Sciences from August 2009
-Researching on Echinococcus granulosus, Fasciola, Trichostrongylus, Trichinella, Sarcocystis
-Echinococcus, Genetic characterization and phylogenetic analysis of parasites
-Aug 2008- Mar 2009 in Professor Robin Gasser’s lab, Faculty of Veterinary Science, The University of Melbourne, 250 Princes Highway, Werribee, VIC 3030, Australia
Workshop attendance: (All in Tehran university of medical sciences Except the First)
1. Protein Expertise tour in the University of Melbourne, 2/12/2008
2. EndNote, EndNote Web 20-21/6/2007.
3. Search Electronic Sources 23-23/6/2007.
4. Education methodology 4-6/12/2006.
5. Power Point 11-13/11/ 2006.
6. Systematic review 20/7/2006.
7. Scientific writing3 3/8/ 2006.
8. Scientific writing2 8/6/ 2006.
9. Scientific writing1 20/4/ 2006.
10. Reference Manager 31/5/ 2006.
11. Database search 5/7/ 2006.
12. How to present 28/5/ 2006.
13. How to read a research paper 18-19/5/ 2006.
14. Research methodology 2004.
1-First molecular identification of Sarcocystis miescheriana (Protozoa, Apicomplexa) from wild boar (Sus scrofa) in Iran. Parasitology Research. 2010, In publish.
2-Genotype identification of human cystic echinococcosis in Isfahan, central Iran. Parasitology Research.
2010, In publish.
3-Identification and differentiation of Fasciola hepatica and F. gigantica using a simple PCR-restriction enzyme method. Experimental Parasitology. 124 (2010) 209–213.
4-Echinococcus granulosus genotypes in livestock of Iran indicating high frequency of G1 genotype in camels. Experimental Parasitology. 124 (2010) 373–379.
5-Genetic categorization of Echinococcus granulosus from humans and herbivorous hosts in Iran using an integrated mutation scanning-phylogenetic approach. Electrophoresis. 2009, 30, 2648–2655.
6-Comparison of five simple methods for DNA extraction from Echinococcus granulosus protoscoleces for PCR amplification of ribosomal DNA. Iranian Journal of Parasitology. 2009, 4, 54-60.
Papers presented in Symposiums or Congresses:
7-A Comparison of four simple methods for DNA extraction from protoscoleces of Echinococcus granulosus. 5th International Workshop Novel Approaches to the Control of Helminth Parasites of Livestock (NA5)- Ipoh, Malaysia. 26-29th Feb 2008.
8. A New method for extracting DNA from protoscoleces of Echinococcus granulosus . 5th International Workshop Novel Approaches to the Control of Helminth Parasites of Livestock (NA5)- Ipoh, Malaysia. 26-29th Feb 2008.
Foreign languages proficiency:
-Persian : Native